Durham Children’s Aid Foundation is committed to bringing people and financial resources together to improve the quality of life for children and youth, and to help them reach their full potential.
No Child Shall Be Left Behind
- DCAF believes that it is essential to be committed and dedicated to its Mission Values and Strategic Directions.
- DCAF believes that they must respect and value each person’s dignity, diversity and worth.
- DCAF believes that to be successful they need to build effective partnerships in the community.
- DCAF believes that it is imperative to act with fairness, equity, and integrity in all partnerships with the community, donors and prospective donors.
- DCAF believes that in all daily operations they must exercise good judgement, and sound business practices that will result in the donors receiving value for their money.
- DCAF believes that they are accountable to their donors and the community, and that all financial affairs must be conducted in a responsible manner, in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.