Mission, Vision and Values
Updated March, 2022
Durham Children’s Aid Foundation (DCAF) is committed to collaborating with the community to enable equal opportunities for children, youth, and families, so that they may reach their full potential.
Every child or youth, regardless of circumstances, has the resources and support to reach their full potential.
- Accountability – We work transparently with all stakeholders exercising our fiduciary responsibility to maximize the impact for those we serve.
- Integrity – We hold ourselves to the highest standards. We honour the trust and confidentiality that is bestowed upon us.
- Respect – We treat others with care, compassion, and fairness
- Inclusivity – We celebrate diversity and believe our differences strengthen, elevate, and enrich our community.
- Stewardship – We are committed to being leaders in the charitable sector. We owe this dedication and enthusiasm to our donors and the community we serve.