The Durham Children’s Aid Foundation facilitates a number of events throughout the calendar year to help raise community awareness and key funding for our core programs.
2017 Key Dates to Remember
- February 4th, 2017– 5th Annual Soup for Thought (Port Perry)
- February, 2017– BrewSavory Event (2nd in a series of pop up dinners featured across Durham)
- June 10th, 2017– 12th Annual Fore the Future Golf Tournament (Uxbridge)
- September, 2017, Bursary Recognition Event (Oshawa)
- October 1st, 2017, 3rd Annual Durham Superhero Walk (Oshawa)
- November 1st, 2017, Launch of Annual Holiday Hope Program
Please note there are sponsorship and volunteer opportunities integrated into each event. Our team would welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your needs and create a customized partnership package that fits your marketing and community engagement objectives. For more information, please contact Siân Gibson Sian.Gibson@durhamcaf.ca.